The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Information We Collect
Pasta Montana, LLC only collects the information you choose to give us, and we process it with your consent, or on another legal basis; we only require the minimum amount of personal information that is necessary to fulfill the purposes of your interaction with us; we don’t sell it to third parties; and we only use it as this Privacy Statement describes. We process your information when necessary to provide you with the Services that you have requested when accepting our Terms of Service, or where we have obtained your prior consent, or where we have a legitimate interest to do so. Without your information, we cannot provide you with the Services you have requested.
Information You Provide to Us
Pasta Montana, LLC collects information from you through:
- Account setup and application for credit
- Administration of your account
- Receiving and processing your orders for Pasta
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms (online Contact Us page, sales orders, Customer satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- Your communications and dealings with us
- Your participation in customer satisfaction or other surveys
- Shipping orders to you and communicating delivery appointments and statuses
- Requests for customer support or services
Information from and about You
The types of information we collect will depend upon what you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you may include: Name, address, telephone number and email address, your account number, ship to addresses, ordering information. Information contained in any email request, question, or comments you submit to us.